What is your Challenge As a Female Executive?
- Do you sometimes find it difficult to negotiate your political environment?
- Do you want to take your career to the next level?
- Do you want to learn how to leverage your natural female attributes vs. bury them?
- Do you feel that sometimes your achievements are not recognized?
- Are you struggling with creating balance between your personal and professional life?
- Do you want to feel more confident to speak up and demonstrate your strengths?
- Do you want to be improve how you lead and communicate with your team?
- Do you want to feel more confident to take more risks?
- Do you want to create more connection, greater employee engagement and increase productivity and profitability?
- Are you trying to get a promotion, but afraid you will be overlooked?
I have been there and I can help.
I have been very successful in the corporate world holding positions such as SVP and VP with organizations such as Genpact LLC, Optum, Boston Scientific and eHealthAnalytics, in leadership, sales, business development, and vertical creation roles, mostly in Healthcare. I know what it is like to operate every day with a predominantly male team, in a demanding corporate environment that sometimes appears to focus solely on numbers, output, and short term goals, at the expense of you? Let's get you feeling more empowered, confident, and balanced, as a Female, as an Executive, and as a Leader.
Kimberly holds a BBA from Kent State Honors College, and an MBA from John Carroll University, graduating summa cum laude at both. Having been a successful Corporate Career Executive in sales, business development, and leadership, she desires to share her passion, expertise, and success strategies with women who want to be the best version of themselves in their careers.
For your initial connection consultation, email Kimberly at Kimberly@LiveLifeLusciously.com or call at 949.939.0248.